ANNUAL GIVING FACTS
The Caedmon School Campaign Duration: September 6, 2011-February 29, 2012
Why do Caedmon and other independent schools conduct an Annual Giving Campaign?
- Annual Giving is part of the framework at independent schools throughout the country. It bridges the gap between tuition and the actual cost of educating each student.
- Annual Giving helps achieve and sustain the quality education we expect at The Caedmon School. Annual Giving is an essential component towards the education of our children and our efforts to create the best possible learning environment for our children.
- Annual Giving affords our children enhanced learning experiences such as: test prep, Spanish and Latin, violin beginning in Kindergarten, expanded off sight physical education for middle and upper level, to name a few.
- Annual Giving has helped fund our new library, science room and gym, and updated technology, to name a few.
- Annual Giving enables us to maintain a diverse community, which is paramount at Caedmon. Annual Giving helps fund financial aid. Eighteen percent of Caedmon children receive some form of financial aid.
- Annual Giving Campaigns are conducted in every independent school. Every tax-free donation aids the campaign’s efforts no mater how great or small the gift. Each donation represents a Caedmon family’s commitment to the future of our school and displays the unity of the Caedmon community.
- Many companies will match a portion, if not your entire donation. Please check the enclosed “Match Your Gift” brochure or check with your Human Resources Department to see if your company is a participant.
Our pledge form can now be downloaded from our website. Click on the link in the right hand column.
Caedmon tuition: $28,858
Average Comparable Elementary Tuition: $33,600
Average Ongoing Middle/Upper School Tuition: $37,625 (not including bus and material fees)